Master's Teaching


(41)As Buddhist students in these modern times, if we diligently cultivate and ...
(41)我們這個時代的學佛者,若能依聖言量認真的修行 ...
(42)We ought to know that our mind is polluted. We need to constantly self examine ourselves ...
(42)我們要知道,自己的內心醜陋,時時地反省自己有這個問題 ...
(43)禪師語錄上,有人問:你怎麼樣用功修行? ...
(43)In the Ch’an (Zen) masters’ teachings, one asked ...
(44)嫉妒心在煩惱當中也是很重的一個煩惱。有這種煩惱怎麼辦呢? ...
(44)Jealousy is one of the most serious afflictions. What should we do when we are afflicted with jealousy? ...
(45)Frequently, one should maintain attentiveness and practice with respect to the Dharma teachings ...
(45)時時要如理作意,向道上會。 ...
(46)要能真實不虛、認真地對待自己 ...
(46)One should not be deluded; earnestly treat oneself; ...
(47)當我們在日常生活中,身體健康、四大調和 ...
(47)In our daily life when we have good health, with the four elements in harmony ...
(48)We may feel that Chinese Buddhism in modern times is not flourishing ...
(48)我們可能都會感覺到:現在的中國佛教不是興盛的 ...
(49)We ought to realize and not forget that we are students of Sakyamuni Buddha ...
(49)我們要知道、要認識自己是釋迦牟尼佛的弟子 ...
(50)學習佛法,得少為足是不對的。最低限度必須得到正知正見 ...
(50)While learning the Dharma, it is wrong to be satisfied just to obtain a superficial understanding ...
(51)佛教徒有外凡、有內凡,有見道、修道、無學道 ...
(51)Buddhists have five levels ...
(52)When no one pays attention to me ...
(52)沒人睬我,是最好修行的時候! ...
(53)四念住裡面,有二個意義:念,慧 ...
(53)In the Four Foundations of Mindfulness, there are two meanings: mindfulness and wisdom ...
(54)一切世間的境界,如果我們不認為那是虛妄分別的,就不能超越世間 ...
(54)If we don’t recognize the situations in the conventional world as illusive and discriminatory ...
(55)We have various afflictions such as greedy mind, angry mind, and the doubting mind ...
(55)我們現在有貪心、瞋心、疑惑心等各式各樣的煩惱 ...
(56)發心修行的人,就是使令這一念心常常不顛倒 ...
(56)One who is determined to cultivate means that one is constantly making sure the mind is non-deluded ...
(57)心裡沒有煩惱的時候,要常靜坐修習般若波羅蜜 ...
(57)When the mind is not afflicted, we should frequently meditate and cultivate the Prajnaparamita ...
(58)A carpenter who builds a table would prepare each part of the table one by one and make sure each of the measurements is accurate ...
(58)木匠製作桌子,完成一一零件,尺寸精準 ...
(59)How can we ultimately eliminate unwholesome karma? ...
(59)怎麼樣才能根本地解除罪報呢 ...
(60)Wanton desire, angry rage, and ignorance are the “three poisons” in the Buddhist Dharma ...
(60)淫欲、瞋恚、愚癡,在佛法中稱為「三毒」 ...